Thursday 24 December 2015

Happy Christmas!

Happy Christmas from the tinned Santas, 
 the heads and various creatures, 
 the Christmas puddings,
 Christmas Amineko, 

 and the Brussels brothers.

 The Nativity set is from the boot fair. When I bought it the woman had a tale to tell-she was getting it out and couldn't see the baby Jesus. Christ, where's the little baby?! I said to my daughter, Christ. the little baby's gone!'' Made me laugh. The box it is in is an old radio case I found on the street. It makes a perfect Nativity setting.

2 comments:

Shell said...

Merry Christmas, Sarah. Your Brussels brothers are too cute!

snoopydogknits said...

Hello there! Happy New Year to you. Loving that pretty Nativity scene, although ours are all packed away and gone now. Such a busty time, but gone before you know it. Ros x